Monday, September 8, 2014

Maccheroni Pasta With Tuna Salad Recipe

Maccheroni Pasta with Tuna Salad
My Mom often only Mix tuna with mayonnaise and some black pepper and cracks calls Okay! I like to add some of crisis to balance the cream, so I mix in some celery and chopped onion when I do. A spoonful of pickle taste can not be the way you grew up with it, but try it, the sweet sour pickles and add a little something extra to every bite.

I also like tuna packed in water, partly because I think it has a cleaner tuna flavor and also because I guess I'm adding enough calories to my sandwich with mayonnaise. But if you're a fan of tuna packed in oil, for all means they use!

And, of course, sandwiches are just one of the many dishes you can make with tuna salad. Add some macaroni for a bowl of pasta or salad easy packed into two halves of avocado or tomatoes Scooped out for a gluten-free lunch. A few spoonfuls of tuna salad with crackers is also one of my favorite snacks.

INGREDIENTS:
Maccheroni Pasta
3 tbsps Mayonnaise
1 Cucumber
2 Cherry tomatoes
Tuna

DIRECTIONS: 
1. Boil the Maccheroni pasta according to instructions, let it cool for a while, or run under cold water until cold.

2. Add diced cucumber, chopped cherry tomatoes, and tinned tuna. Mix all with the mayonnaise, season if you like and you're done!

3. It's best properly cold though so i like to make it earlier and refrigerate!

No comments:

Post a Comment